Forex-Kart aims to create a worry-free foreign currency service for all foreign currency exchange needs. Forex-kart is settled in the heart of Maharashtra and convenient in safe areas. The forex-kart courteous, knowledgeable staff offers exchange rates that are better than local banks and much better than the airport exchange rates. Don’t wait in line at the airport or handle banking hours simply to receive higher rates
As a world, someone you must understand, not all currency exchange corporations are created a similar. Forex-Kart is a specialist in the foreign currency exchange industry operating branches in convenient, safe locations ready to convert your money, as well as being one of the largest wholesale banknote exchanges in west-India. This allows us to leverage our bulk foreign banknote exchange to convey you the international tourist higher rates.
To back this up, Forex-kart give its Best Rate Guarantee that it will match or beat any local bank for the same product and service on the same day and time of the exchange. This way traveler's in the world know they are always getting a great exchange value along with the added convenience of seven days a week service.
Forex-Kart provides several solutions and one among them is that the student solutions. In student solution we offer -
Forex-Kart provides customized forex and payment solutions for the company. We have completely allocated a team to assist you or guide you to find the foreign currency exchange which is able to assist you to travel or send cash all over across the globe.
Forex-Kart provides hassle-free foreign currency exchange for people who wish immediate funds transfer into a card or within the kind
of currency notes or somebody cheque. Offer the simplest rates within the market and additionally provide the simplest services to the client. At ForexKart for the agents, we offer the simplest coaching and tips to fulfill the international standards to serve the purchasers.
Forex-Kart provides the best services to transfer cash by a distant worker or relatives to a private in their home country. We serve nearly twenty-two countries. We have got a special team who takes care of the fund's transfer within the most economical and secure way to foreign associations.
Forex kart offers a trailblazing solution to our customer outward remittance solutions under western union for Inward or Business solution performs. We provide doorstep service doing with very low charges in the market.
At Forex-Kart we focused on customer satisfaction. In Forex-Kart, we intrigued joyful way to nurture relationships with customers to fulfill their expectations with highly tangible offerings standards. We offer wide-reaching range of products and services as follows-
Providing trustworthy cash exchange services and rates within the most compassionate and organized method making positive differences within the lives of our customers.
Forex-Kart believes in maintaining leadership by frequently involving meeting market demands and providing safe, reliable and convenient services inside the currency transfer or exchanging market to all its customers.
It’s our values that guide us in each modification we create us as individuals, for our company, and for our customers. These are guiding lights, our light house on the journey to navigate the destination next.
An entrepreneurial leader with passion, perseverance and determination. He oversees all the aspects of Creativity Info Solutions And Forex Pvt. Ltd. business operations and corporate direction.
She is dedicated to creating a culture that motivates and inspires. This ensures Creativity Info Solutions And Forex Pvt. Ltd. makes a positive impact for customers, employees, and the many communities the company serves.
In her role as the resident technical visionary and strategist, Vishakha oversees Creativity Info Solutions And Forex Pvt. Ltd. developers and user experience teams, and collaborates on innovation projects.
Payal’s positive attitude, analytical mind, coupled with the ability to look at the possibilities brings about cost saving client-centred solutions. She does complete justice to her roles and responsibilities by performing the best in terms of operational and management processes.
We focused on certain key development issues faced by communities, such as, but not limited to primary health care, education, environment, disability and providing rehabilitation to communities affected by natural calamities.
Forex-Kart took up the responsibility to enhance the infrastructure facilities of Manav Mandir Gurukul at Old Delhi. The Institute caters to economically backward and physically challenged students. The upgraded facilities can help in improving the academic commonplace and facilitate them to introduce further courses. Forex-Kart participates in numerous environmental awareness and social causes that achieve a positive modification in society.
Creativity Info Solutions and Forex Private Limited have detail policy of terms and conditions for the visitors to our website www.forex-kart.com. Your visit to this site is subject to this terms and conditions of Use, as may be amended from time to time.
This document is in the form of an electronic record and it is generated by a computer system and does not need any digital or physical signatures.
The domain name www.forex-kart.com (here in after referred to as "Website") is owned by Creativity Info Solutions and Forex Private Limited, a company incorporated under the Companies Act, 1956 with its registered office at Office No - 333, Amanora Chambers, Amanora park town, Hadapsar, Pune, India. Are protected under the intellectual property rights law of India. www.forex-kart form part of the logo of the Website and business operated by Creativity Info Solutions and Forex Private Limited, infringement of any right, accrued to www.forex-kart.com and our intellectual property, shall be subject of judicial prosecution, for which you are hereby deemed to be notified.
The use of the Website i.e. www.forex-kart.com services and tools are governed by the following terms and conditions of use as applicable to the Website including the applicable policies which are incorporated herein by way of reference. If you transact on the
Website, You shall be subject to all the provisions of the policy that apply to the Website for such transaction. By mere use of the website, you shall be contracting with Creativity Info Solutions and Forex Private Limited, and these terms and conditions including the policies constitute your binding obligations, with Creativity Info Solutions and Forex Private Limited, For the purpose of these terms and conditions of Use, wherever the context so requires "You" or "User" shall mean any legal or natural person who has agreed to perform transaction including purchasing selling or remitting on the website by providing information and data on the website as required for using the computer systems. Creativity Info Solutions and Forex Private Limited, allows the user to browse the website but does not allow the user to make purchases, sale and remittance without providing the detail information as required for transactions 'Foreign Exchange Products' on the website or otherwise. The term "We", "Us", "Our" shall mean Creativity Info Solutions and Forex Private Limited unless repugnant to the context.
When you use the services provided by us through the website, You will be subject to the rules, policies, guidelines, terms and conditions applicable to such services. We reserve the right, at our sole discretion, to change, modify, add or remove portions of these terms and conditions, at any time without any prior written notice to users. It is your responsibility to review these terms and conditions of use periodically for updates or changes. Your continued use of the website following the changes will mean that You accept and agree to the changes made or updates as the case may be. As long as you comply with these terms and conditions, we grant you a personal, non-transferable, non-exclusive and limited privilege to enter and use the website.
By impliedly or expressly accepting these terms and conditions of use, You also accept and agree to be bound by the policies of Creativity Info Solutions and Forex Private Limited, as available as a public notice on the website or otherwise, as amended from time to time.
You agree that if you provide any information that is inaccurate, untrue, not current or incomplete or not following the present terms and conditions of use, we shall have the right to refuse to provide you with access to the website. User is agreed for communicating with us through electronic records and they consent to receive communications via electronic records from us and as and when required. We may communicate with you by phone, emails or by such other mode of communication, electronic or otherwise.
The completion of all booked and confirmed orders placed by the customers are subject to availability of the specifically ordered Foreign Exchange Products. In case of No-obligation orders we Creativity Info Solutions and Forex Private Limited, reserve the right to change the rates of the Foreign Exchange Products based on the availability of the ordered products at the time of actual transaction.
You undertake, agree and confirm that your presence and use of this website shall be strictly governed by the following binding principles:
A. You shall not host, upload, modify, display, publish, update, transmit or share any information which:
1. Is harmful, blasphemous, harassing, defamatory, libellous, obscene, paedophilic, pornographic, invasive of another's privacy, or racially, objectionable, encouraging money laundering or gambling, or otherwise unlawful in any manner.
2. Belongs to another person and to which you, the user, does not have any right to host, display, upload, modify, publish, transmit, update or share.
3. Is offensive to the online community, such as sexually explicit content, or content that promotes.
4. Is misleading in any way.
5. Harasses or advocates harassment of another person.
6. Involves the transfer of "junk mail", "spamming", "chain letters", or unsolicited mass mailing.
7. Promotes unlawful activities or conduct that is illegal, threatening, obscene, defamatory.
8. Infringes upon or any third party's rights [including, but not limited to, intellectual property rights, rights of privacy (including without limitation unauthorized disclosure of a person's name, email, address or phone number) or rights of publicity.
9. Contains restricted or a password-only access pages, or hidden pages or images (those not linked to or from another accessible page).
10. Provides online material that exploits people in a sexual, violent or otherwise inappropriate manner or solicits personal information from anyone.
11. Providing or creating computer viruses, violating someone's privacy.
12. Perform unauthorized access to the website or profiles, the information given on website, blogs, articles, or other areas of the website like solicits passwords or personal identifying information for commercial or unlawful purposes from other users.
13. Contains video, images or photographs not concerned with our business and persons(with a minor or an adult).
14. Engages in commercial activities and/or sales without prior written consent Creativity Info Solutions and Forex Private Limited of such as contests, sweepstakes, barter, advertising and pyramid schemes, buying or selling of "virtual" products related to the website. Throughout this terms and conditions of use, Creativity Info Solutions and Forex Private Limited, prior written consent means a communication coming from Creativity Info Solutions and Forex Private Limited, Legal Department, for which You seek authorization.
15. Interferes with another user's use and transaction of the product on the website or any other individual's user and enjoyment of similar services.
16. Refers to any other website or URL that, in our sole discretion, contains objectionable material that is inappropriate for the website or violates the letter or spirit of these terms and conditions of use.
17. Harm minors in any way.
18. Solicits gambling or engages in any gambling activity which we, in our sole discretion, believe is or could be construed as being illegal.
19. Infringes any patent, copyright, trademark, or other proprietary rights or third party's trade secrets or rights of publicity or privacy or shall not be fraudulent or involve the sale of counterfeit or stolen products.
20. Violates any law for the time being in force.
21. Impersonate another person.
22. Deceives or misleads the addressee or users about the origin of such messages or communicates any information which is grossly offensive or menacing.
23. Contains any type of software viruses, trojan horse, worms, time bombs, cancelbots, easter eggs etc or any other computer files, codes, or programs designed to harm, destroy, interrupt or limit the functionality of any computer resource or other computer programming routines that may damage, detrimentally interfere with, diminish value of, surreptitiously intercept or expropriate any system, data or personal information.
24. Threatens the unity, integrity, defence, security or sovereignty of India, friendly relations with foreign states, or public order or causes incitement to the commission of any cognizable offence or prevents investigation of any offence or is insulting any other nation.
25. Shall not create liability for us or cause us to lose (in whole or part) the services of our internet service provider ("ISPs") or other suppliers.
26. Is false, inaccurate or misleading.
27. Directly or indirectly, offer, trade or attempt to trade in any item, the dealing of which is restricted or prohibited in any manner under the provisions of any applicable law, rule, guideline or regulation for the time being in force.
B. You shall not use any "deep-link", "robot", "spider" "page-scrape", or another automatic device, program, algorithm, code or methodology, or any similar or equivalent manual process, to access, acquire, copy or monitor any portion of the website or any content, or in any way reproduce or circumvent the navigational structure or presentation of the website or any content, to obtain or attempt to obtain any materials, documents or information through any means not purposely made available through the website. We reserve our right to bar any such activity and refuse access for the safety of other users and their privacy.
C. You shall not attempt to take unauthorized access to any portion of the website, or any other systems or networks connected to the website or to any server, computer, devices, network, or to any of the services offered on or through the website, by hacking, password "mining" or any other illegitimate and/or illegal means.
D. You shall not breach the security or authentication measures on the website or probe, scan or test the vulnerability of the website or any network connected to the website. You may not use reverse look-up, trace or seek to trace any information on any other user or visitor of the website, to its source, or exploit the website or any service or information made available or offered by or through the website, in any way for any purpose including the purpose to reveal any information, including but not limited to personal identification or information, other than your own information, as provided for by the website.
E. You agree not to use any device, software or any other means to interfere or attempt to interfere with the proper working of the website or any transaction being conducted on the website, or with any other person's use of the website.
By using or visiting our website or mobile apps, you acknowledge that by creating any kind of order or request on our website or mobile apps, you are explicitly giving us and any of our channel partners the permission to send out communications to you via call, email, Whatsapp messages or SMS regarding your order or regarding marketing promotions that are being carried out by us.
You are hereby notified that you must be well aware of the rules and regulations and the risks involved in booking foreign exchange products. We will not be held responsible for any data accessed, stolen, misused or misappropriated in any way by any third party due to unauthorized use of the website by any third party intentionally or unintentionally.
You are believed to have read and to have understood these terms and conditions as well as all eligibility criteria and other formalities applicable to the services being offered and undertake to abide by the same and do not dispute them.
We shall endeavour to make all reasonable efforts to give you a hassle-free transaction of foreign exchange products for your personal use, however, that if any discrepancy is detected in the documents furnished by you at any time of applying for foreign exchange or the details as furnished by you are found to be incomplete or inaccurate, which inaccuracy, discrepancy or error are detected at any stage of the process, or we find that execution of the order made by you is in violation of any applicable laws rules, regulations, notifications, guidelines, ordinances, amended Government Policies, RBI Bank Policies or for reasons beyond the control of Creativity Info Solutions and Forex Private Limited, would be fully entitled to cancel the transaction at their sole discretion without any further notice to the you. In the said event the amount deposited by you for the transaction would be credited to your account within 30 days after deducting the applicable cancellation charges etc. And in the said event, you shall not have any right to raise any claim against us or any of our agents, officials, employees assigns.
We would not, under any circumstance, be liable for any transactions executed by the user on websites hosted by any third party.
You have been deemed to represent that the total amount of foreign exchange purchased from or remitted through, all sources including through this service is within the prescribed limits set forth by the Reserve Bank of India (RBI) and is also as per the Exchange Control Regulations of RBI in operation at the time of the transaction and the applicable laws in force from time to time.
We will not be held liable for failure of Forex Travel Cards issued by Banks, directly including but not limited to reasons such as bank's server downtime, card not working at POS, ATM Authentication failure, PIN not working, delay in card funding for more than predefined turnaround time or any dispute, discrepancy on any transaction made using forex card etc. In all cases of service deficiency, disputes, malpractice, illegal trade practices, You must contact the issuing Bank or Financial institution directly. We may coordinate with Banks to facilitate better customer service.
We shall not be held liable for any act done by our officers, employees, representatives, assigns, agents etc. which is beyond the scope of their employment or regular course of duty. We do not charge any commission or extra fee to expedite your transactions. We shall not be liable for any person including our officers, employees, representatives, assigns agents misrepresenting the same to you by illegally or inappropriately rendering any services not offered on the website, you are advised to report such incidents, with full details, at the earliest to the grievance officer.
We would, under no circumstance, be liable for any damage or injury of whatsoever nature sustained by you or by any other person authorized or benefiting on your behalf. You, by way of the present terms and conditions of use, are put to notice that we may hold and process your personal information provided by you and all other information concerning your account(s) on the computer system or otherwise in connection with the service being facilitated or availed of by you from us. It is further clarified that no responsibility of any such information being illegally or wrongfully being accessed by any third party or any unauthorized entity shall be fastened on us for any intent or purpose.
Offers or Schemes provided by or on the website are exclusively for users of the website and are applicable only under specific circumstances as may be elucidated and elaborated upon during the operation of the relevant and concerned scheme and may or may not be applicable on some commodities or services listed on the website. All offers are applicable within validity stated under offer details. Coupon code may get invalid with or without prior information about the same and no specific notice may be served upon the user under any circumstance for any such expiry.
We shall not be liable in any case of non-applicability of third party offers listed on the website. The user agrees to read all terms and conditions regarding the specific scheme or offer in operation at the relevant time before applying.
Forex product delivery option within 24 hrs is applicable on completion of payment through RTGS and NEFT payment mode only.
All Foreign Exchange transactions are subject to Government Taxation, Current GST / SGST incorporating all Amendments are as follows:
Applicability of GST/SGST as per order size:
A. As stipulated by the Government of India, any conversion from one currency to another - sale, encashment and remittance will be charged a GST/SGST on the gross amount of currency exchanged as per the following slabs:
B. 0.18% of the gross amount of currency exchanged for an amount up to Rs 100,000, subject to the minimum amount of ₹ 45/- .
C. ₹ 180 and 0.09% of the gross amount of currency exchanged for some rupees exceeding Rs 100,000 and up to Rs 10,00,000/- .
D. ₹ 990 and 0.018 % of the gross amount of currency exchanged for some rupees exceeding ₹ 10,00,000, Subject to Maximum of ₹ 10,800/- .
GST / SGST rates, rules may change from time to time, while efforts will be made to update amendments in GST / SGST on the website, we take no responsibility if the latest amendments are not immediately updated on the website.
During the online order booking process, after confirming your eligibility to book retail forex or an outward remittance transaction, you shall be given an option to either lock in your rates (FIXED RATE ORDER) or to leave your rates open (NO OBLIGATION ORDER)
A. CANCELLATION OF ORDERS AGAINST NO-OBLIGATION ORDER (ORDERS WHERE THE RATE ISN'T FIXED):
1. If you select the option of a no-obligation order, you shall be required to confirm your eligibility to book a retail forex or outward remittance transaction but are not required to pay a deposit to freeze the live rates as shown on the site. The rates applied to your order will be the rates that appear on www.forex-kart.com or forex-kart Android app at the time when payment against your order is received.
2. No-obligation orders can be cancelled by the customer, Creativity Info Solutions and Forex Private Limited, by way of a written request, notifying the concerned parties of the cancellation, which shall be furnished at least 2 hours before the stated time of actual transaction. There is no charge for cancellation of a no-obligation transaction.
3. No obligation orders cannot be cancelled once the actual transaction has been completed.
B. CANCELLATION OF FIXED RATE ORDERS:
1. In case of a fixed rate order, Creativity Info Solutions and Forex Private Limited offers the opportunity to freeze the live Foreign Exchange order rates shown on www.forex-kart.com or forex-kart Android app for up to 2 working days. The customer will receive the same rate that is available on any one of the mentioned sources, however, these fixed rates shall only be applicable if the actual order is executed within two working days of your order confirmation.
2. Fixed-rate orders can be booked by paying a fully refundable rate guarantee deposit equivalent to 3% of the booked transaction value. This deposit may be adjusted or refunded to you depending on the nature of your confirmed order. The aforementioned deposit must be paid during order booking via a credit or debit card or through net banking, using our secure payment gateway or through NEFT / RTGS.
3. Fixed rates orders require us to place back-to-back non-cancellable orders with our banking or currency exchange partners. As a result, we are unable to cancel fixed-rate orders. However, if such an order is found to be irregular for reasons including but not limited to non-compliance of the applicable laws, rules, regulations, notifications, ordinances or by-laws or for non-availability of supporting documents required as per RBI / FEMA guidelines or the Anti-Money laundering Guidelines of the RBI, the same will automatically be cancelled at our instance and the deposit payment not exceeding and up to a maximum of 3% of the transaction value as deposited by you made to us shall stand forfeited without any further notice whatsoever.
4. Further, the Foreign Exchange Products would be issued subject to your eligibility in terms of the applicable laws, rules, regulations, laws, ordinances and notifications, as well as verification of the documents submitted by you may refuse to fulfill orders for reasons of non-compliance, suspicious transactions as required under RBI / FEMA guidelines or Anti-Money laundering Guidelines of the RBI. It is clarified that we shall not be responsible or be held liable for any damage caused to you in such circumstances.
C. CANCELLATION AFTER MAKING FULL PAYMENT AGAINST NO-OBLIGATION OR FIXED RATE ORDERS:
Cancellation of any order due to any of the following reasons and after making full payment to Creativity Info Solutions and Forex Private Limited will attract cancellation charges, which will be forfeited from the refundable deposit in case of fixed rate orders and the fully paid amount in case of no obligation orders.
1. You do not want to go ahead further due to any reason at your end.
2. You are not able to produce the required set of original documents when required or asked to produce the same.
3. You hold an existing forex card and are not willing to close this card before completing a forex card order with Creativity Info Solutions and Forex Private Limited, You are found to have not disclosed or disclosed partially all the required information to verify your eligibility of forex purchase or sell as per the regulatory guidelines at the time of booking the order .
4. You are found to have used forex previously purchased or remitted for illegal or illegitimate purposes as per the regulations of Reserve Bank of India.
5. Payment against a forex purchase order for personal or leisure travel is received from a source other than the savings account of the traveller or his/ her close relatives.
6. Refund, against cancellation of orders where full payment is received via any mode where facilitation charges were applied, will be processed after deduction of payment convenience charges from the total amount paid.
Except as expressly provided in these terms and conditions, no part of the website and no content may be copied, reproduced, republished, uploaded, posted, publicly displayed, encoded, translated, transmitted or distributed in any way (including "mirroring") to any other computer, server, website or other medium for publication or distribution or for any commercial enterprise, without our express prior written consent.
1. We consider the protection of your privacy is very important for us. We collect, store and process your sensitive information including any financial and personal information collected (as defined under the Information Technology Act, 2000 and information technology (amendment) act 2008), if any, on our computer systems and our android mobile application that may be protected by physical as well as technological security measures and procedures in accordance with Information Technology Act 2000 and Rules thereunder.
We collect information from www.forex-kart.com both by asking specific questions on this site and by communicating directly with us via e-mail or phone or live chat or messages or another channel. Some information that you submit may be personal information that uniquely identified with you, such as your name, address, e-mail address, phone number, etc. and/or sensitive personal information like information which relates to the following - usernames or passwords or financial information such as bank account or debit card or credit card or other payment instrument details. All such information is collected or stored for processing orders and no information details will be made available in the public domain in any circumstances. We may use this information to inform you for further information regarding our services.
We may collect, store or accumulate certain information regarding which of our pages are most often visited. We may use to share this information with or transfer to third parties to maintain the site, respond to inquiries or measuring traffic and traffic trends on this site. We do not otherwise sell or provide any of this information to third parties. We currently also store "cookies" to the visitor's computer that are used for record-keeping or to remember certain information about visitors. Information stored in such cookies is only for official and temporary use to help in the proper functioning of the site. Information stored in cookies is not shared and transfer with any third party.
Creativity Info Solutions and Forex Private Limited uses your sensitive personal information to enhance the operation of this site, allowing you to use all of its features and respond to your requests for information. We provide you with information about new features or services in which we believe you may be interested.
We may disclose the collected information we deem necessary, to comply with applicable law, rules, regulation, legal process or governmental request.
We may use users IP addresses to analyse website usage, administer our website, and gather important demographic information for aggregate use.
We may permit and use other companies and individuals to perform functions on our behalf. Examples like data analysis firms and web hosting companies. Such third parties may be provided and use the information described above. A list of third parties may be provided under limited circumstances warranted under applicable law. Further, we will not store any personal information or sensitive personal information for longer than is necessary for the purposes for which it has been collected.
We may disclose or transfer your sensitive personal information to other third parties provided they implement the same level of security checks and practices as we do Such transfer or disclosure shall be for lawful purposes.
We strive and promise you to provide you with as many choices and control as regarding the personal information you provide to us. We have created mechanisms to give you with the following control over your information.
You may e-mail us at email@example.com to request access to, delete or correct any sensitive personal information that you have provided to us.
You may also opt-out of the consent so given to us to use, collect, transfer and/or disclose your sensitive personal information and of receiving marketing messages from us by informing and notifying us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We have dedicated security checks to protect your sensitive personal information. We use both procedural and technical methods to maintain the integrity and security of our databases, including firewalls. We have implemented security standards to protect your personal information and/or sensitive personal information.
This site is not intended for minors. We will strictly not collect information from site visitors in the age group of minors, as per applicable law.
The users shall comply with all the applicable laws, rules, regulations (including without limitation Foreign Exchange Management Act, 1999 or Anti-Money laundering Guidelines of the RBI) and the rules made and notifications issued thereunder and the Exchange Control Manual as may be issued by Reserve Bank of India from time to time, Information and Technology Act, 2000 as amended by the Information Technology (Amendment) Act 2008, Prevention of Money Laundering Act, 2002 and the Rules made thereunder, Foreign Contribution Regulation Act, 1976 and the rules made thereunder, Income Tax Act, 1961 and the Rules made thereunder, applicable to them respectively for using Payment Facility and website www.forex-kart.com
That in compliance with the provisions of the Information Technology (Intermediaries Guidelines) Rules, 2011, specifically Rule 3 (11), according to which You or any victim who suffers as a result of access or usage of computer resource by any person in violation of Rule 3 of the Information Technology (Intermediaries Guidelines) Rules, 2011, can notify their complaints against such access or usage of computer resource to:
Name: Mr. Bhushan Dehadray Contact Number: +91 8308321990
If any complaint is received by the above-mentioned officer, on their official address, addressed to them in their official capacity as a grievance officer with proper and accurate responding contact details, then an immediate response shall be given to the complaining legal or natural person by our grievances officer after a due inquiry in the matter of their complaint, within 30 days of the receipt of concern complaint. The Grievance Officer shall endeavour to resolve the issues raised before them by way of the aforementioned reply, however, in case the resolution is beyond the control, means and resources available with Creativity Info Solutions and Forex Private Limited, or the concerned officer, then the officer or Creativity Info Solutions and Forex Private Limited, cannot be held liable for any damage or injury or any harm, whatsoever.